Saturday, June 24, 2017

When Can You Buy Dementia Diary for Half-Price?


 IN JULY AT THE BIG SMASHWORDS SALE!

Make a note in your calendar. At one minute past midnight Pacific time on July 1, the special Smashwords Summer E-Book Promotion goes live. (That's 2 am Eastern Daylight Savings Time).  After 11:59 pm Pacific time on July 31, the sale ends.

My memoir, "Dementia Diary" is my best selling book at it's regular e-book price of $3.99. Now, ONLY for the month of July, and ONLY at Smashwords you can buy it for ONLY $2, a real 50% discount.  Here's the link: Dementia Diary Sale Page.

Caregivers everywhere give this book high marks for easing the burden of being a caregiver to a loved one with dementia, and for helping to relieve caregiver burnout. For over 15 years, I was my widowed Mom's caregiver as her mind and personality disappeared into the fog of dementia. My book tells the emotional reality of being a caregiver.

P.S. During this sale, my popular Harry Grouch Mystery Novels, my sci-fi, and my kids poetry books will also be available at Smashwords at discounts ranging from 75% to FREE.

Check this out by clicking here: Robert Tell's Smashwords Page.

AGAIN, DISCOUNT PRICES AVAILABLE ONLY DURING THE SMASHWORDS JULY SALE!

Happy Reading!

 Robert Tell, Author
www.RobertTell.Com



2 comments:

Senior Housing MN said...

thanks for posting!

generic ed drugs said...

Thank you very much for a wonderful resource !!!